Friday, October 22, 2010

Starting off...

Well I'm not sure where to start with this but I guess a quick intro is in order.

My plan for this blog to be a random mix of daily life and stories from
the past. I entend to keep everything true to life unless other wise stated. I will try to stay away from ranting as much as possiable but there is no promise there!

I also want to add a little about myself and my choice to start blogging. I'm a mid 20 year old girl, stuck in a confusing world of tall buildings and concrete. I yearn for green grass and open spaces. Horse out my bedroom window and grazing my front yard. I'm working a job I hate and love at the same time but wish I was doing something else. I love my main man (whom we shall call MilkShake or MS) but dream of life alone. I'm a bit of an oddball in many ways. I'm a Jack-of-all-trades. I am VERY independent but so very dependant. I live for horses and the freedom and structure they give me. I guess that's me in a nutshell.

My choice to start blogging was not an easy one. I don't like to draw attention to myself nor do I feel that I am much of a writer. But I have all these great stories in my head that I just need to get out. Really it's just one story, the story of my life (how cliche is that?). I need to get them out on "paper" to slow down the swirlling in my head. I need to explain my choices in life even if I'm the only one to ever read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment